|$35 - Individual
||$20 - Elder (65+)
|$50 - Family
||$20 - Student
|$120 - Cultivating
||$20 - Low Income
|$250 - Sustaining
||$150 - Business
|$1250 - Life
||$75 - Non-Profit Organization
International membership surcharge:
$12 Canada & Mexico
$25 All Other Countries
Join MOFGA Online!
Buy A MOFGA Gift Membership!
Membership Benefits: MOFGA members enjoy great benefits beyond the satisfaction of knowing that they are supporting a worthy cause. Here are some of the perks associated with MOFGA membership:
- Every three months, members receive an issue of MOFGA's award-winning newspaper, The Maine Organic Farmer & Gardener, which is chock-full of farming and gardening news and information; opinion pieces; book reviews; directories of local, organic food producers; analysis of public policy initiatives; recipes; events listings; volunteer opportunities and stories; and classified advertisements.
- MOFGA's Agricultural Services Program also provides free farming, gardening and marketing advice over the phone, via email correspondence, and through on-farm visits.
- Staff members assist farmers in getting their crops certified by MOFGA Certification Services, LLC.
- Members receive regular updates about educational programs, conferences, workshops and social events at MOFGA's Common Ground Education Center in Unity and around the State.
- Internet action alerts regularly apprise members of MOFGA's public policy initiatives.
- Members also can participate in local MOFGA chapter activities around the state.
- Possibly the most delightful benefit of MOFGA membership is free admission to the Common Ground Country Fair -- every year on the third weekend after Labor Day. Individual memberships allow admission for the member only; memberships at the Family and higher allow admission for all household family members; Business memberships allow admission for two individuals.
- There are additional benefits for MOFGA Business Members and Non-Profit Organization Members.