Welcome to the Environmental Concerns Area
of the Common Ground Country Fair!
The goals of the Environmental Concerns Area are:
- To promote a bioregion that is environmentally sound and is sustainable, meeting the basic needs of all living things, in accordance with humane principles.
- To provide an opportunity for groups expressing concern for the rights of all living systems (including groups addressing international environmental and agricultural problems) to present ideas and information.
- To provide a forum for scheduled presentations for these groups.
- To accommodate activities, including those for profit, that are compatible with the area.
Environmental Concerns Exhibitor Information
Before submitting your application, be sure to download and read the Environmental Concerns guidelines.
Applications for exhibitor booths are available for download via the link below. Booth applications are due on Friday, April 19, 2013.
Exhibitors in the Environmental Concers area are encouraged to give a talk or presentation on the issues or topics impacted by the work of the exhibitor's organization. If you are submitting a booth application and would also like to give a talk or presentation, please submit a speakers application online via the link below:
- We are no longer accpeting speaker applications for the 2013 Fair.
A note about t-shirts, caps, etc... and organic cotton:
If your organization sells T-shirts, caps, or other items made from cotton, MOFGA strongly encourages you to use organic cotton!